Cleansing Balm with Kokum Butter & Sea Buckthorn
John Masters Organics multi-tasking Cleansing Balm with Kokum Butter & Sea Buckthorn removes water resistant makeup and impurities without stripping skin of essential moisture. This balm transforms from a solid balm into a gentle oil and rinses off with a milky finish leaving skin feeling cleansed and non-greasy. This cleansing balm is great for all skin types particularly dry skin.
Unfortunately, this product is currently sold out. Please click on the button below to be contacted as soon as this product is back in stock.
Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil – A superfruit high in vitamin C, about 15 times greater than oranges -Hydrates and maintains skin’s natural hydration level so face is not stripped of moisture
Kokum Seed Butter – Helps to gently cleanse skin without stripping essential oils
Rice Bran Oil – Contains squalane which helps skin appear younger and fresher
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Sorbitan Olivate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Geranium), Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (Seabuckthorn)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Polyglyceryl-6 Pentaoleate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Silica, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Garcinia Indica Seed Butter (Kokum), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
* Organic ingredient
70% or more organic content|Not tested on animals
Removes impurities and toughest water resistant makeup, without stripping skin’s essential oils
Purifies skin and pores; does not leave skin with lingering oily/greasy residue from makeup
Skin is left feeling: softer, nourished and not tight
Gentle and effective and for all skin types
Naturally packed with anti-oxidants to help fight premature aging
1. With spatula, scoop out a blueberry-sized dollop into dry or damp hands (based on preference)
2. Massage onto skin, ensuring formula is effectively removing makeup and dirt
3. Once makeup is ready to be washed off, use warm water with hands or damp face towel to thoroughly rinse-off
- CChristyzI recommend this productHow old are you? 35 to 44What is your skin type? CombinationWhat texture is your hair? ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWould definitely recommend it.
It's a surprise how effective this product is. Face skin feels very soft and clean after the usage. I would recommend you always use warm water and a face towel, don't use your hands. Major differences when you use it correct.
- EElizabethVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45 to 54What is your skin type? DryWhat texture is your hair? CurlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEffortlessly moisturizing and cleansing!
I absolutely love this cleansing balm! I just use a small amount and massage into my face, it feels so moisturizing and wonderful that I don’t want to wash it off! It leaves my skin feeling soft, radiant, and clean!
- AAshleyVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35 to 44What is your skin type? NormalWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLuxurious moisture, a joy to use
In love, best face wash, noticeable difference in skin tone and texture
- LLauraVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55 to 64What is your skin type? NormalWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI keep buying it because ut works so well
My first Cleansing Balm was a gift for my birthday. Like it do much I've purchased it two more times. I find the scent lovely, I like the texture and very happy at how it removes eye makeup. I've been looking for a cleanser that I can use around my eyes for my mascara and this works very well. It doesn't bother my eyes. I like the way it leaves my skin. I like the little scoop it comes with. I have to be careful I don't use too much because you don't need much and it lasts a long time. I like the way my skin feels afterward, hydrated and soft. I'm 64 and people say I look younger and I think this helps in that respect.
- AAlexVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55 to 64What is your skin type? DryRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI love this.
I have tried many balms but this one really works and I loved it from the very first time I used it.