Hold onto your style with organic, natural ingredients, not synthetic polymers or plasticizing agents typically found in traditional hair sprays. John Masters Organics' certified USDA organic hair spray—one of the only certified organic formulas on the market—is powered by organic aloe leaf juice and acacia senegal gum for the most toucheable hold with no flaky residue, just soft styles that stay put all day.
Organic aloe vera leaf juice - hydrates and nourishes hair
Organic acacia senegal gum - provides hold and volume
Organic bergamot oil - purifies while uplifting the senses
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Alcohol Dent.*, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Glycerin*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Linalool†, Limonene†
†A natural component of essential oils
USDA certified organic
95% or more organic content
Not tested on animals
Provides medium, all-day touchable hold to your style
No flaky residue
A fresh scent uplifts your senses
1. spray into damp or dry hair and style as desired
2. lift hair and spray at the root for increased volume
3. for a firmer hold, mist over hair again after styling
- DDiannaI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 hours ago1 Star
Hair spray is great. The bottle not so much. It leaks with every spray!
- LCLinda Cuccia L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 65 or overWhat texture is your hair? CurlyRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoAmazing Hair Spray!!
I've used John Masters Hair Spray for years. I purchased thus product many years ago & I always have a few of them as back up. When I ran out of ur product I purchased one at my drug store. Big mistake. I will never be without ur Hair Spray ever. I love how it makes my hair feel..not like cement..soft waves with control. Thanks for such an incredible Hair Spray with ingredients that are safe & never cause any damage to my hair. I have terrible allergies & I can tell everyone as a consumer this is #1.
- CCielVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the product LOVE!!!
But… I have used the hairspray for years. A couple bottles a month. And they have ALL been leaking a lot when you spray them, for the last year.
they leak down my hand and it’s a mess. ( that’s 24 different bottles at least and they are not cheap. ) Surely this can be fixed. They didn’t use to leak.
- JJillI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Smells amazing ! Nourishing as well !
- SStaceyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
It is really amazing cuz it keeps my hair staying longer!