Daily Nourishing Shampoo with Citrus & Geranium
John Masters Organics' high-performing formula that cleanses and hydrates hair with a rich, sulfate-free lather. This daily shampoo features geranium and citrus oils to balance the scalp’s oil production and promote healthy hair growth. Vitamin-rich broccoli seed oil smooths and strengthens strands, leaving locks with a lustrous shine. Great for all hair types, including color-treated hair.
Citrus - can help with its ability to repair, rejuvenate & maintain elasticity. High in antioxidants & has antibacterial properties
Geranium – can help to balance sebum & reduces stress on the scalp
Broccoli Seed Oil – rich in antioxidants & adds shine
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamte, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Propanediol, Sodium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Braica Olercea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil*, Macademia Integrifolia Seed Oil*, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Inula Crithmoide Flower/Leaf Extract, Aphanothece Sacrum Polysaccharides, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Adasonia Digitata Seed Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Trehalose, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-10 Eicosanedioate/Tetradecanedioate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caramel
†A natural component of essential oils
97% naturally occurring ingredients
Not tested on animals
Deeply cleanses with an extremely rich lather.
Provides an infusion of lightweight hydration.
Helps increase hair’s ability to bind and retain moisture.
- Squeeze a quarter size into hands and apply to wet hair/scalp
- Massage and lather into scalp in a circular motion to help stimulate
- Thoroughly cleanse and rinse scalp and hair
- Followed with Daily Nourishing Conditioner Citrus & Neroli
- EEMVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoAfterwards residue/film
Smells amazing, but leaves an afterwords greasy like residue/film. Takes a while to wash out thoroughly.
- JJMVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productHow old are you? 55 to 64What is your skin type? NormalWhat texture is your hair? StraightRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoConsistency of water
Scent is good, lathers fair, but better than I expected considering it came out of the bottle like water. Left my hair considerably heavy and flat. Would like to return it as it is unsatisfactory.
- RRBI recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWow! Scalp and fine hair goals!
Longtime fan of the now seemingly discontinued JMO color-enhancing conditioner and sculpting clay (please bring these back!). Tried the citrus geranium shampoo on my non-color treated, very thin/fine hair and scalp prone to sensitibity & psoriasis. Three days in a row, and my hair has not looked this good in months. Scalp is very healthy & happy. New fave!
- JJayeI recommend this productHow old are you? 65 or overWhat is your skin type? NormalWhat texture is your hair? CurlyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat Shampoo
This is a bit thin as other reviewers state. I just make sure I shake the bottle and place exactly what I need on my hair. It cleans very well, does not dry my hair at all. Hair is softer. I used to use this and am glad I returned.
- LLindaESI recommend this productHow old are you? 45 to 54What is your skin type? CombinationWhat texture is your hair? CurlyRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFinally! THE ONE!
So I had been using the moisturizing shampoo from JM and I love the smell but it is incredibly drying on my long, wavy hair. It also leaves it hopelessly tangled and messy. I end up having to slather more conditioner on! THIS ONE, I barely need conditioner! Wow. It is runny, as other reviews have mentioned, so be careful pouring it out onto your hand. Cleanses the scalp nicely while actually moisturizing the shaft to ends. Finally found my favorite shampoo. I actually HATE shampoo for what it typically does to my hair. This detangles and leaves it in perfect condition to toss a little conditioner on. Hair dries in nice waves. Very happy with this one!