Facial Oil With Pomegranate
John Masters Organics’ Facial Oil with Pomegranate is new and improved. This new formula contains more organic ingredients to deliver the ultimate in hydration for a soft, smooth, healthy-looking complexion. Full of antioxidant rich fruit and flower oils, including pomegranate, sunflower, olive, and evening primrose oils, our USDA Certified Organic Nourish Facial Oil will rehydrate even the driest skin.
Organic pomegranate oil – contains powerful Punicic Acid, an omega 5 fatty acid known to reduce skin inflammation
Organic sunflower oil – contains calming and moisturizing properties and known to defend against inflammation and irritation
Organic olive oil – contains the same healthy fats as avocado and moisturizes skin with vitamins A and E.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf/Stem Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Pomegranate)*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang)*, Salvia Sclarea Oil (Sage Clary)*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Geranium)*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil*, Linalool †, Limonene †, Geraniol †
†A natural component of essential oils
USDA certified organic
95% or more organic content
Not tested on animals
EcoCert COSMOS Certified
Helps provide instant hydration
Nourishes skin for a softer, smoother appearance
- Warm 2-3 drops in palms.
- Gently massage onto cleansed face and neck morning and night.
- AAshleyVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35 to 44What is your skin type? NormalWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExceptional product, spa like experience
Smells lovely, adds perfect moisture and protection to my skin
- Mmickey10I recommend this productHow old are you? 65 or overWhat is your skin type? DryWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoNot for me!
All my beauty products, both for skin and hair are from John Masters. I have been using the argan oil for many years to add to my moisturizer or put a few drops over moisturizer and i love it. However, i thought i would give the facial oil with pomegranate a try because of the great reviews but it I got little red blister like bumps all over my face. I usually read the ingredient list carefully before buying new products but because i have never had an issue with any of JM products i did not when purchasing the facial oil. After my skin reacted so badly i of course checked the ingredient list and discovered that lavender oil was the third ingredient on the list. It surprised me because so many people are alergic to lavender oil but of course i also know many people love it. For anyone who has issues with lavender oil this is not the product for you. I still give it 4 stats because of the other great ingredients and and i have always been som happy with other JM products that i use.
- DDLoveVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45 to 54What is your skin type? NormalWhat texture is your hair? ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI’m in love with this nourishing product.
My 48 year old skin has gained 10 years of youth. Thank you John Masters once again!
- SSGNHI recommend this productHow old are you? 45 to 54What is your skin type? CombinationWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoConvert
I got hooked using a sample of this. My skin looks GORGEOUS after several weeks of use. I alternate using this oil with a rose oil for daily Gua sha ritual. Smells amazing & results are striking.
- SKSeonju K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing moisturizing and high price.
Since my daught and I used it first time, we are amazed by its moisturizing and glowing face, I keep sending to South Korea even for presents to others. Just one thing that the quantity got half and the price went high makes us sad...