Eye Serum with Buckwheat & Green Microalgae
John Masters Naturals Eye Serum with Buckwheat and Green Microalgae is formulated to help smooth and firm the delicate eye area. Softening sea water and nutrient-rich microalgae impart age-fighting antioxidants that hydrate, renew, and protect. Eyes are left looking smooth, awake, and revitalized.
Buckwheat Extract - Contains rutin which is a natural anti-inflammatory bioflavonoid that can help to protect against skin damage from the environment and reduce puffiness.
Green Microalgae -Packed with essential antioxidants that can help to protect the skin, repair damage, and fight against signs of aging.
Maris Aqua (Sea Water Extract)- Contains magnesium that can help regulate cellular regeneration and repair.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Plant-Based Aroma, Phenethyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lactic Acid
* Organic ingredient
COSMOS Organic Certified (98.5% Natural Content)
Leaping Bunny Certified
Not Tested on Animals
Vegan & Gluten-Free
Silicone, paraben, artificial fragrance, and sulfate free
Provides lightweight hydration
Can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
Can help to reduce under eye puffiness
Leaves a dewy under eye glow
1. apply gently to entire eye area
2. for best results use morning & evening
- JJasmineVerified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 18 to 24What is your skin type? CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNo More Tired Eyes!!!
The texture of this serum is like silk for your under-eye area. It glides on effortlessly and absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy residue.
After consistent use, my under-eye area looks more radiant and awake. It's like a mini spa treatment for my eyes every day. It's a must-try if you're on the lookout for an eye serum that delivers on its promises. Say goodbye to tired-looking eyes and hello to a refreshed, revitalized gaze. Trust me; your eyes will thank you!
- LLinnyVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 65 or overWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEye serum with Buckwheat and Green microalgae
This eye serum is really effective.
After the very first use, I saw an improvement in less puffiness under the eyes.
It has such a fresh and pleasant scent.
- JJayI recommend this productHow old are you? 25 to 34What is your skin type? CombinationWhat texture is your hair? ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLOVE THE TEXTURE
I am really picky with eye serums because I don't like thick textures that feel heavy on my skin. I love the fact that this eye serum not only helps my skin glow but its so light that it feels nice and smooth under the eyes.
- CCarlyI recommend this productHow old are you? 18 to 24What is your skin type? CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoYou can FEEL the firming!
I bought this eye serum with my routine order to give it a try, and I was SO impressed! Almost immediately after applying it my first time, I could literally feel the skin around my eyes tightening and firming up. It's unlike any other product has ever made my eyes feel, and I love it more and more with each use!
- GGillerraI recommend this productHow old are you? 35 to 44What is your skin type? OilyWhat texture is your hair? OilyRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLove this product
Very light and refreshing. Have been struggling with sensitive skin and this product makes all the difference.