The beauty of the hero ingredients chosen for John Masters Organics products is that they are sourced from Mother Nature herself. Many of our favorite ingredients are those you can find at the grocery store and put into your favorite dishes. From common rosemary to the exotic kakadu plum, we think the best ingredients are those you can eat –– and in this case, drink!
Maple Pumpkin Martini inspired by Maple Lip Calm
Take your pumpkin spice addiction to the next level with this cozy cocktail that’s sure to warm your soul and senses.
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Garnish: cinnamon stick (optional)
- Rim a chilled martini glass with cinnamon sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka, pumpkin puree, coconut milk, and maple syrup.
- Shake vigorously to ensure the creams are thoroughly mixed.
- Strain into the prepared glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick if you like.
Pomegranate Spritzers inspired by Nourish Facial Oil With Pomegranate
Celebrate this season with a spritzer that includes one of our favorite ingredients. A perfect warm up for your New Year’s festivities. Don’t forget the rosemary!
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- ½ squeeze lime
- 1 cup soda water
- Garnish: rosemary sprig (optional)
- Garnish: pomegranate seeds (optional)
- In desired glass, combine pomegranate and lime juice.
- Top with soda water
- Garnish with rosemary and pomegranate seeds.
Lavender, Rosemary, & Lemon Refresher inspired by Daily Nourishing Shampoo
This herbaceous infusion is inspired by our bestselling Shampoo for Normal Hair. This recipe is simple and easy, allowing you to have a tasty and unique flavor on hand for anytime a cocktail tickles your fancy.
- 3oz lavender tea chilled
- 1oz lime juice
- 1oz rosemary simple syrup
- Splash of Soda Water
- 1 sprig rosemary (optional)
- 2 sprigs lavender (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the lavender tea, lime juice, and rosemary simple syrup.
- Shake vigorously to ensure thoroughly mixed.
- Strain into the prepared glass and top with soda water.
- Garnish with rosemary and lavender.