Scalp Purifying Serum with Spearmint & Meadowsweet
John Masters Organics' Scalp Purifying Serum with Spearmint & Meadowsweet harnesses the natural properties of cooling spearmint and peppermint, natural-astringent meadowsweet extract and strengthening vitamin B complex. This revitalizing formula helps to detoxify, purify and nourish the scalp and restore hair health.
Organic spearmint & peppermint oil - soothes and refreshes
Meadowsweet extract - a natural astringent
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin*, Triethyl Citrate, Hydrolyzed Barley Protein, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract (Meadowsweet)*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil*, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene†
70% or more organic content
Not tested on animals
Soothes and balances the scalp
Great for scalp massages
1. apply to cleansed scalp
2. massage and leave in
3. use regularly to keep scalp in optimal health
- GgambitI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoRefreshing
This scalp serum is easy to apply and feels amazing. It has a pleasant scent when you smell the bottle which is very subtle once applied. I get a pleasant tingling and refreshing sensation when using it that I like to think of as a little spa treatment for my scalp. I tend to have dry scalp and I have seen some improvement since using this. Great product.
- SsukieI recommend this productHow old are you? 55 to 64Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoNice
I applied this after I washed my hair and it made my scalp feel even cleaner with the spearmint in there. My hairdresser said I had scalp build up from all the products I have been using so I thought I give this a try and it seems to be helping with the buildup.
- LLoveitorleaveitI recommend this productHow old are you? 25 to 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove it!
I love this hair and scalp serum. It really smells amazing, is a nice consistency, it works great for a head massage, and leaves my scalp feeling so refreshed. I love that it’s on the natural end. Highly recommended.
- KMKara M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25 to 34What texture is your hair? FineRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove!!
Such a difference in my scalp
- IMIdaho m.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 25 to 34What is your skin type? DryRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoNot sure if it’s working
Love how it does not make your scalp greasy. Doesn’t leave a tingly sensation like other reviews. Not sure if I can tell a difference using this product. We have very dry winters and my scalp still feels dry when using it.