100% Argan Oil USDA-Certified Organic
The hero ingredient in this bottle is the only ingredient in this bottle: pure, organic Argan Oil packed with vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids. John Masters Organics' Argan Oil is a richly nourishing organic oil that works miracles on hair and skin: softens, tames unruly frizz, and treats pesky split ends; while intensely hydrating all types of skin for a healthy-looking glow that actually is healthy.
Omega-6 fatty acids - create a smooth, healthy complexion
Vitamin E - a free radical fighter that keeps skin looking healthy
Antioxidants - repels the elements responsible for visible signs of aging
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan)*
USDA certified organic
95% or more organic content
Not tested on animals
EcoCert COSMOS Certified
Nourishes hair, skin and nails
Tames frizz and split-ends
Imparts skin with a dewy glow
1. can be applied to hair, face and body
2. for hair: apply 1-2 drops and apply to ends of hair working upwards to mend split ends
3. for skin: apply 1-2 drops into palm of hand and apply to freshly cleansed face, focusing on drier areas
4. for body: rub into desired areas on to clean and dry skin, focusing on drier areas
- TTrishVerified BuyerHow old are you? 35 to 44What is your skin type? NormalWhat texture is your hair? StraightRated 3 out of 5 stars9 months agoMeh
Not my favorite but maybe I’m just using it wrong….
- CChanI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoVery impressed
Great product. First time I tried the Argan Oil. Great on skin and hair. Perfect for dry hair.
- TTeresaHow old are you? 45 to 54What is your skin type? NormalWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 3 out of 5 stars11 months agoNot worth the money
It’s an okay oil but, I’ve found better for cheaper.
- AAlyssaI recommend this productHow old are you? 25 to 34What is your skin type? CombinationWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it
I purchased this oil to help maintain my dry ends. I have used it a couple times and love it so far. It hydrates my ends without making them too oily.
- GTgreen t.I recommend this productHow old are you? 45 to 54What texture is your hair? StraightRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove this product
my hair was so dry. it got shiny and silky after I started using it.