Styling Gel with Meadowsweet & Aloe Vera
John Masters Naturals Styling Gel with Meadowsweet and Aloe is a lightweight styling product that provides a nourishing, lightweight hold. This silicone-free styler gives a flexible hold without leaving it sticky or flaky. Containing organic aloe vera and organic meadowsweet to help fight scalp irritation while also defining your hairs natural texture. It’s the perfect styler for all hair types.
Organic Aloe Vera - Contains vitamins A, C, and E to help promote cell growth and shine
Organic Meadowsweet- Has astringent properties which can help to soothe and prevent scalp irritation
Aqua (Water), Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Water*, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Parfum (Fragrance) 100% of Natural Origin, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool†, Limonene†
* Organic ingredient
99% Natural Content
COSMOS Organic Certified
Leaping Bunny Certified
Vegan & Gluten-Free
Silicone, Paraben, Artificial Fragrance, Sulfate Free
Not tested on animals
Maintain your style all-day
Non-Flaky Lightweight Formula designed for all hair types
1. apply desired amount to wet or dry hair
2. style as desired
- AAngieI recommend this productHow old are you? 25 to 34What is your skin type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoVersatile & clean
Amazing customer service. I had a mixup with delivery & they were super helpful & responsive to make sure I was taken care of. The product itself is great, worked on both my kids hair types-thin & thick. Glad to have finally found a clean hair product for my man & my boys.
- MMbhabibtiI recommend this productHow old are you? 25 to 34What is your skin type? CombinationWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCan't Go Wrong With Clean Hair Care!
This is my second product from John Masters Organics (the first was their hairspray) and I'm quite pleased! It's difficult to find clean, non-toxic hair products that do the job, but John Masters Organics has it figured out. If you have fine hair I recommend using the smallest dollop of product for best results.
- KKarenI recommend this productHow old are you? 25 to 34What is your skin type? DryRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat gel
First of all I love that this is natural, I really care about what I put in my hair, but I’m very happy with the texture and the hold that this gel gives me, my hair stay i no lace all day. This is my new everyday gel.
- SSDVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 65 or overWhat is your skin type? DryRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoJohn Master's styling gel
I have used this one time. I am happy with the control and light texture. So many styling gels have fragrance and are like glue or heavy. I will purchase the J. Masters product as long as available. Thanks for making this.
- SStacieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Works well with fine hair.