Lip Calm Peppermint
Soothe and soften dry, chapped lips with John Masters Organics nourishing Lip Calm formula enhanced with refreshing peppermint. This fan-favorite organic lip balm is created with the finest organic ingredients like jojoba, olive and borage oils that come together to provide impeccable softening, deep hydration and unbeatable protection against cold weather and wind.
Peppermint - creates a cooling tingle
Jojoba oil - a lightweight oil that deeply conditions skin
Borage oil - rich in fatty acids to combat aging
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil*, Limonene†, Citral†, Linalool†, Geraniol†, Farnesol†
USDA certified organic
95% or more organic content
Not tested on animals
Softens and soothes even the driest lips
Antioxidants and fatty acids condition and nourish
Guards lips from cold weather and wind
1. apply to lips
2. spread evenly
- AariannaI do not recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago5 Stars
customer service was great and reached out to send me two new lip calms as they felt there was a problem with the product during transit. I believe they were right because the product the second time was not as mushy at all. Just as moisturizing as the first two sent but this time was in better condition and I am able to put it on without it making a mess on my lips. I recommend the product!
This one is better than the cherry one to say the least but still not good. its like melted wax. its like you left it out on a hot summers day. so you have to dab it onto your lips otherwise u waste sooo much product because it all mushes everywhere. reminds me of a melted candle. the only thing i like is the peppermint flavor but this is not worth the money at all. if u are a chapstick connoisseur like me, you do not want to add this one to your collection. ￼
- MMerylI recommend this productHow old are you? 55 to 64What is your skin type? CombinationWhat texture is your hair? ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBest Lip Balm
I have tried countless lip balms. John Masters lip balms are the best.
- SsntmI recommend this productHow old are you? 45 to 54What texture is your hair? StraightRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOne of the better lip balms
Awesome lip balm! Glides on smoothly and protects dry lips.
- SSpiderkillerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45 to 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice mint flavor and moisture
Light moisture and has nice minty flavor that is not overwhelming
- JJessieHow old are you? 55 to 64What is your skin type? DryWhat texture is your hair? CurlyRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoNot excited!
Did not care for the texture. Too many others out there are smoother , yet stay put.