Cherry Blossom Lip Calm
Inspired by Japan’s Cherry Blossom Festival, this season’s Lip Calm is tinted light pink in color to symbolize the cherry blossom’s petals and is infused with a distinctive sweet cherry blossom scent. This limited edition tinted lip calm is packed with antioxidants and has an organic base of plant oils and beeswax to help soothe, soften, and provide long lasting hydration.
Cherry Blossom - subtly sweet with a hint of tint
Gromwell Root - an antioxidant and soothes dry lips
Rosehip Seed Oil - packed with fatty acids, vitamin A, and antioxidants which helps fight weathered and dehydrated lips by providing lots of moisture
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor (Cherry Blossom), Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil*, Amyl Cinnamal†, Benzyl Salicylate†, Citronellol†, Geraniol†, Hexyl Cinnamal†, Limonene†, Linalool†
† natural component of essential oils
Organic & cruelty free
70% or more organic content
Not tested on animals
Softens and soothes even the driest lips
Antioxidants and fatty acids condition and nourish
Guards lips from cold weather and wind
1. apply to lips
2. spread evenly
- BLBecky L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 65 or overWhat is your skin type? NormalRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCherry Blossom Lip Calm
Of course, it is the best product, but I really, really wish you would do another round of pineapple Lip Balm! :-)
- AariannaI do not recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago5 Stars
customer service was great and reached out to send me two new lip calms as they felt there was a problem with the product during transit. I believe they were right because the product the second time was not as mushy at all. Just as moisturizing as the first two sent but this time was in better condition and I am able to put it on without it making a mess on my lips. I recommend the product!
its like melted wax. as if i left it out in a hot summers day (its the middle of winter in ny so no thank u). the minute you put it to your lips its just super mushy and wasteful because so much product comes off of it’s. also has a cherry taste for 2.5 seconds and then its gone. absolutely hate it and dont recommend it.
- JJodiealohaI recommend this productHow old are you? 45 to 54What is your skin type? NormalWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoFavorite lip balm
Nourishes dry lips, pleasant scent. Not too flowery. Smooth. My favorite of these lip balms are the fruity scents (pineapple, pomegranate), cherry blossom is close second.
- MMsShoppee66I recommend this productHow old are you? 45 to 54What is your skin type? NormalRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoNiece That Loves Lip Balms
My niece loves lip balms including this one. She likes it because she can use it as a protection when wearing lipstick.
- SSassyHow old are you? 35 to 44What is your skin type? NormalWhat texture is your hair? FineRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoIts ok
This lip calm is moisturizing. It does not tint my lips but I have darker red lips anyway so maybe it just doesn't show. It kind of smells like the old "chapstick" brand, not my fav, but my lips feel nice so I use it anyway.