Making a green splash in Harper’s Bazaar’s recent article, “11 Shampoos So Good, You’ll Forget They’re All-Natural,” John Masters Organics Spearmint & Meadowsweet Scalp Stimulating Shampoo was a featured favorite as a refreshing thin hair treatment that unclogs pores and builds volume.
With six certified-organic ingredients to help remove buildup and stimulate blood circulation in the scalp for healthy, fuller, more manageable hair, John Masters Organics Spearmint & Meadowsweet Shampoo also hydrates hair, strengthens follicles, and locks in moisture with natural soy proteins.
- spearmint & peppermint - stimulate scalp for optimal hair growth
- meadowsweet extract (spiraea ulmaria) - natural astringent; prevents hair loss
- eucalyptus oil - removes bacteria; anti-inflammatory
- zinc - reduces irritation and protects the scalp
- soy protein - strengthens hair follicle
- guar gum - natural thickening agent; builds volume; locks in moisture and increases shine
Safe for color-treated hair. Does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate. Available in 2, 8, and 16 fl oz.
- wet hair, massage into scalp and leave on for 1-2 minutes, rinse
- for fine hair, follow with Citrus & Neroli Detangler or Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler
- for curly hair, follow with Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner
- for overly dry or damaged hair follow with Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, aqua (water), disodium cocoamphodiacetate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, babassuamidopropyl betaine, panthenol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, sorbitol, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed soy protein, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, glycerin, sodium pca, spiraea ulmaria root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, borago officinalis seed oil*, hyaluronic acid, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, smithsonite extract, tocopherol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate
* Certified Organic Product
Image credit: schmuckco.com